- April 23, 2018: Submission of an abstract of approximately 350-400 words, including spaces, and five keywords. The abstract could be written in French or English. The proposal must include the name and affiliations as well as the email address of all authors.
- April 30, 2018: Notification of abstract acceptance via email
- June 15, 2018: Submission of the full papers (6000-8000 words with references)
- July 7, 2018: full paper acceptance
- September 20, 2018 : final full paper submission
All proposals and questions should be addressed to:: email@example.com
All proposals will be double blind peer reviewed. Authors of the accepted papers will be notified by e-mail.
Languages of the conference: French and English